Real Time Satellite Tracking

Available Tracking Maps:
Last Known Position  •  Today's Progress  •  Trip Progress

Trip Progress

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Shipping Day

I took the scooter to Forward Air on Monday evening for shipping. No issues. It was much easier the "third" time around. The shipping container was in decent shape. No spilled oil on the floor but the doors needed a good kick to get open and closed. With some luck the straps wont slip and it will be standing upright in Seattle.

The rest of the preparations are going OK. Lots of things to finish for work and around the house this week. Lisa & I are going away somewhere on Friday night. I leave for Seattle Monday evening, via Washington, DC.

This post is also a 'dry run' for the iPad. The 17" MacBook Pro won't fit in anything I own that I can reasonably tie to the scooter for 14 days. It's going to be a real challenge.

No comments: